Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program-FY12
The summary for the Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program-FY12 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program-FY12: Welcome to the Region 6 Challenge Cost Share (CCS) program. The information contained here will help you understand the program and its possibilities. The CCS program was developed to promote partnerships between the Service and other organizations (private groups, government agencies, and individuals) which focus on a common shared conservation goal. These partnerships are intended to support our Nations wildlife resources, their habitat, and the people who care for them. The private partners must bring at least half of the resources to the proposed project and are often the ones who actually perform the ground work. Matching resources can be in the form of money, labor, materials, other in-kind services, or a combination of these. Other Federal Government agencies are welcomed and encouraged to participate as partners. The funding or in-kind services that they bring to the project cannot be counted as part of the match. The 50% matching contributions must be from a non-Federal Government source.
|Federal Grant Title:||Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program-FY12|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00021|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 13, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Nov 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$21,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants may be an individual/family, minority group, specialized group, small business, profit organization, private nonprofit/organization, quasi-public nonprofit institution/organization, native American, Federal, Interstate, Intrastate, State, Local, Sponsored organization, public nonprofit institution/organization, other public institution/organization, U.S. territory, or any organization with interests which support the mission of the Service. This program requires the cooperator(s) to provide a minimum of 50 percent of cost share from non-Federal sources, for local programs on National Wildlife Refuges, or benefitting other Service lands.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Betsy Matten, Administrative Officer, 303 236-4307Betsy_Matten@fws.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Attwaters Prairie Chicken Breeding
- • Challenge Cost Share
- • Captive Breeding of Attwater's Prairie Chickens
- • Midwest Region Challenge Cost Share
- • Attwater's Prairie Chicken Captive Breeding
- • USFWS Mountain-Prairie Challenge Cost Share Program
- • Alaskas National Wildlife Refuge System Notice of Availability of Federal Assistance, 2007...
- • Alaska's National Wildlife Refuge System FY08
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)