The summary for the Reproductive Health grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Reproductive Health: This program addresses the "Healthy People 2010" focus areas of: Maternal, Infant, and Child Health. Component A: For an Adolescent Pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Infections Prevention Program Component B: For Pediatric Mortality public awareness campaigns and infant mortality prevention and education programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Reproductive Health|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP10-1007E|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Agreements to Support State-Based Safe Motherhood and Infant Health Initiative Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 13, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 12, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$575,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the organizations, state and local governments, health agencies or their bona-fide agents listed below. No other applications are solicited. Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 Federal Appropriation specifically directs CDC to award funds not to exceed the amounts indicated as follows:
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office grants Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry
- • State-based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives
- • Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program
- • Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry
- • Maternal Child Health Epidemiology: National and State Coalition Capacity Building to Impr...
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- • Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Setti...
- • Reproductive Health Research
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2