Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving Loan Fund Programs
The summary for the Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving Loan Fund Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Golden Field Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving Loan Fund Programs: Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving Loan Fund Programs. This request for information is intended to inform the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) on promising, innovative, and best practices for designing revolving loan funds (RLFs). DOE is seeking to create program guidance that will assist States, as well as potentially other entities, in designing, managing, and improving RLFs. The goal is to collect information that will ultimately support creation of RLFs that effectively serve a wide array of borrowers with beneficial energy efficiency products and services and enable private sector capital to scale access to energy efficiency financing. On November 15, 2021, President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. signed the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA; Public Law 117-58), which appropriated $250 million to DOE to make funds available to States to implement energy efficiency revolving loan fund capitalization grant programs (Sec. 40502, or 42 U.S.C. 18792). These capitalization grants enable States to establish a RLF to provide loans and provide grants for commercial and residential energy audits, energy upgrades, and retrofits among other activities. Many States have experience running RLFs, such as through use of funds made available from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Public Law No. 111-5). The IIJA offers a new opportunity to support establishment of new RLFs where they do not currently exist, or to augment and diversify offerings of existing RLFs. Section 40502 of the IIJA offers States flexibility in designing and implementing these RLFs, within limits set by the statute and the Secretary of Energy. More information about RLFs can be found here: https://www.energy.gov/eere/slsc/revolving-loan-funds Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to EERevolvingLoanFund@ee.doe.gov no later than 11:59 pm (ET) on May 6, 2022. This is a Request for Information (RFI) only. EERE will not pay for information provided under this RFI and no project will be supported as a result of this RFI. This RFI is not accepting applications for financial assistance or financial incentives. EERE may or may not issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) based on consideration of the input received from this RFI. Please see full text of the RFI DE--FOA-0002716 at HTTPS://EERE-EXCHANGE.ENERGY.GOV
|Federal Grant Title:||Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving Loan Fund Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Golden Field Office (DOE-GFO)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002716|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 6th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||March 31st, 2022|
|Creation Date:||March 31st, 2022|
|Archive Date:||June 5th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 31st, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- EERE Funding Opportunity Exchange
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lindsay Eaves 240-562-1371
Click to email contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFIC...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And B...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Pu...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Engaging States to Advance State Energy Office Priorities
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement Number DE-FOA-0001073
- • Program Year 2006 State Energy Program FormulaGrants
- • Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2008 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- More Grants from the Golden Field Office
- • Domestic Near Net Shape Manufacturing to Enable a Clean and Competitive Economy
- • Transitioning Tribal Colleges And Universities To Clean Energy - 2023
- • De-foa-0003065: Notice Of Intent To Issue Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil) Funding Oppo...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Industrial Assessment Center (IAC) Program - IACs at Trade ...
- • DE-FOA-0003064 Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-00029...