Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Public Sector
The summary for the Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Public Sector grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Golden Field Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Public Sector: The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), Weatherization and Intergovernmental Programs Office (WIP) seeks information pursuant to OMB Control Number 1910-0400 from the public and nonprofit organizations that have the expertise to support energy savings performance contracting (ESPC) in the municipalities, universities, schools, and hospitals (MUSH) market. In particular, EERE hopes to receive comments from ESPC practitioners that work closely with state energy offices to design and implement ESPC programs and processes in their respective states. The desired outcome of this request is to enhance how MUSH market stakeholders can use ESPC to maximize energy use and productivity, cost savings, local economies, and workforce development. Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to ESPC_Support_RFI_DOEWIP@ee.doe.gov no later than 5:00pm (ET) on August 25, 2021. Please see the full text of the RFI DE-FOA-0002471 at https://eere-exchange.energy.gov/.
|Federal Grant Title:||Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Public Sector|
|Federal Agency Name:||Golden Field Office (DOE-GFO)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002471|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 25th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 25th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||August 4th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||August 4th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||September 24th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 4th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- EERE Funding Opportunity Exchange
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFIC...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And B...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving L...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Engaging States to Advance State Energy Office Priorities
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement Number DE-FOA-0001073
- • Program Year 2006 State Energy Program FormulaGrants
- • Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2008 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- More Grants from the Golden Field Office
- • Domestic Near Net Shape Manufacturing to Enable a Clean and Competitive Economy
- • Transitioning Tribal Colleges And Universities To Clean Energy - 2023
- • De-foa-0003065: Notice Of Intent To Issue Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil) Funding Oppo...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Industrial Assessment Center (IAC) Program - IACs at Trade ...
- • DE-FOA-0003064 Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-00029...