Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation
The summary for the Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a sole source Cooperative Agreement (CESU # 3FC810873) to California State University, Stanislaus, One University Circle, Turlock CA 95382 under the authority of CFDA 15.512, Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act, as amended, 16 U.S.C. Section 661 et seq, of 1956 (Public Law 85-624); Endangered Species Act of 1973 (16 U.S.C. 35 SS 1531) et seq, Public Law 93-205. Reclamation proposes to provide financial assistance in helping to maintain the ongoing captive propagation and release program for the riparian brush rabbit (Sylvilagus bachmani riparius). The species is listed as Endangered under the federal Endangered Species Act (16 U.S.C. 35 §1531 et seq.) (ESA). Period of performance is from the date of award to June 30, 2009. Estimated award date: on or about April 1, 2009. Estimated award amount: $85,000.00. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Maria E. Castaneda/Bureau of Reclamation, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||09SS200027|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 18, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 18, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 05, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Mar 05, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 17, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$85,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Castaneda Contract Specialist Phone 916 9785148
Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program Fiscal Year 2022
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Dept.
- • Klamath River Coho Restoration Grant Program (Program) Administration
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office
- • Riparian Habitat Establishment Model (RHEM)
- • CALFED Storage Program
- • Fernley Drainage Study
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program
- • Central Valley ProjectConservation Program/Central Valley Project Improvement Act Habitat ...