Water Conservation Field Services Program
The summary for the Water Conservation Field Services Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Conservation Field Services Program: The Mid-Pacific Region of the Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) intends to issue a Request for Funding Opportunity Application (FOA) (09SF200006) for Grants/Cooperative Agreements for the following program: Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP). BOR proposes to provide financial assistance supporting activities that promote the preparation of written water management/conservation plans, demonstrate new or previously unknown water management technologies and practices, implement activities identified in written water management plans and promote improved understanding of good water use practices and principles. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this request for application. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this FOA should be directed to Maria E. Castaneda by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||09SF200006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 09, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 09, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Nov 24, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Nov 24, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 11, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Castaneda Contract Specialist Phone 916 9785148
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region
- • FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and ...
- • Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office
- • Riparian Habitat Establishment Model (RHEM)
- • Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation
- • CALFED Storage Program
- • Fernley Drainage Study
- • Central Valley ProjectConservation Program/Central Valley Project Improvement Act Habitat ...