SHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Advanced Training
The summary for the SHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Advanced Training grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Advanced Training: The NPS is responsible for administering the Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program (commonly known as the â¿¿Historic Tax Creditâ¿), a national program that provides certifications to the U.S. Department of the Treasury for Federal tax credits for the rehabilitation of historic buildings in order to encourage their preservation and foster economic development in older communities. The program provides a 20-percent federal tax credit to property owners who, through private investment, undertake a substantial rehabilitation of a historic building in a business or income-producing use while maintaining its historic character. The program is administered by the NPS in partnership with the State Historic Preservation Offices (SHPOs). With over 43,000 completed projects since the programâ¿¿s inception in 1976, the credit has leveraged over $144.6 billion in private investment in the rehabilitation of vacant and underutilized historic buildings and created an estimated 2.54 million jobs, among its economic and other benefits. The task agreement supports the administration of the Historic Tax Credit program by the NPS and the SHPOs; and expands the capacity of the program at both the federal and state levels (i) to review applications requesting the NPS certifications necessary to be eligible for the Federal historic tax credits and (ii) to provide technical preservation assistance and guidance on the preservation and rehabilitation of historic buildings.
|Federal Grant Title:||SHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Advanced Training|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00321|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 24th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to partner with NCSHPO under existing cooperative agreement. No applications will be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD 303-969-2492
No applications will be accepted
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area