Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for
The summary for the Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for: Development, Operation, and Evaulation of an Entertainment Education Program
|Federal Grant Title:||Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS12-121003CONT14|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 15th, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15th, 2014|
|Posted Date:||March 14th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||March 14th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||June 14th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 17th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-CD12-120103CONT14 and titled: Development, Operation, and Evaulation of an Entertainment Education Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Integrated HIV Programs for Health Departments to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U...
- • Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillan...
- • Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments
- • Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and impleme...
- • Secretary’s Minority AIDS Initiative Funding to Increase HIV Prevention and Care Ser...
- • Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care
- • Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disprop...
- • National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2