Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
The summary for the Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS): The purpose of this NOFO is to support a more efficient method for HIV surveillance jurisdictions to identify potential interstate duplicates. The recipient will develop and provide a secure, encrypted, on-going privacy data-sharing tool capable of identifying potential duplicates across jurisdictions, implement necessary data security, confidentiality and privacy protections according to CDC standards, obtain participation agreements with 59 state and local health department HIV surveillance programs that will allow on demand submission and matching of person-level HIV surveillance data, and report back to jurisdictions on matching levels in formats that are importable into local/state HIV data systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP (HHS-CDC-NCHHSTP)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS18-1805|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 5th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 5th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||October 3rd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||October 3rd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||January 4th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 3rd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Damarys Cordova
- Similar Government Grants
- • Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments
- • Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and impleme...
- • Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for
- • Secretary’s Minority AIDS Initiative Funding to Increase HIV Prevention and Care Ser...
- • Health Department Demonstration Projects to Reduce HIV Infections and Improve Engagement i...
- • Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care
- • Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disprop...
- • National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCHHSTP
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement
- • Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United State...
- • The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program