Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Program Communication Network
The summary for the Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Program Communication Network grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Program Communication Network: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Program Communication Network. Approximately $300,000 to 600,000 is available to fund one award to public or private national non-profit organizations with a comprehensive state and local area representation of key officials who are actively engaged in directing STD Prevention Program efforts The purpose of the program is to facilitate, coordinate, integrate, and expand state and local efforts to improve overall delivery of national STD prevention services. The estimated funding award date is September 1, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Program Communication Network|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03045|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Preventive Health Services_Sexually Transmitted Diseases Research, Demonstrations, and Public Information and Education Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2003 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||Apr 25, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 23, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 23, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- French, Patricia, Grants Assistant, Phone 770-488-2758, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org French, Patricia
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community-Based Approaches to Reducing Sexually Transmitted Diseases (CARS)
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program
- • Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities (NCHHSTP)
- • Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention Training Centers
- • Strengthened HIV/AIDS in the Region
- • Establish a Partnership to Bank and Distribute Rectal and Pharyngeal Clinical Specimens Su...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2