Strengthened HIV/AIDS in the Region
The summary for the Strengthened HIV/AIDS in the Region grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kenya USAID Nairobi, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthened HIV/AIDS in the Region: USAID plans to award one five-year cost reimbursement performance-based cooperative agreement. The cost of the agreement is estimated to range between $20 to $25 million. Since the agreement will be performance-based/completion contract and will be based on the successful detailed implementation application, the solicitation does not specify a level-of-effort (LOE). The applicant is to propose the LOE and staffing according to the offerors strategy for achieving the objectives specified in the RFA. The applicant is also to propose key personnel positions and candidates.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthened HIV/AIDS in the Region|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kenya USAID Nairobi|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||623-A-010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Preventive Health Services_Sexually Transmitted Diseases Research, Demonstrations, and Public Information and Education Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2005 SEE RFA|
|Posted Date:||Mar 09, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 09, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Morris, Pamela , Regional Agreement Officer, Phone 254-20-862400/2256, Fax 254-20-860861, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Morris, Pamela
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community-Based Approaches to Reducing Sexually Transmitted Diseases (CARS)
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program
- • Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities (NCHHSTP)
- • Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention Training Centers
- • Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Program Communication Network
- • Establish a Partnership to Bank and Distribute Rectal and Pharyngeal Clinical Specimens Su...
- More Grants from the Kenya USAID Nairobi
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • USAID East Africa Private Sector Engagement in Support of Prosper Africa
- • Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)
- • Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program