Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers
The summary for the Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers: The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) invites applications for Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Center grants. Five competing Digestive Diseases Research Core Center Grants (P30) will be awarded in fiscal year 2006. The Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (DDRCCs) are part of an integrated program of digestive diseases-related research support provided by the NIDDK. The Centers currently funded in this program have provided a focus for increased collaboration and improved cost-effectiveness of supported research among groups of successful investigators at institutions with an established, comprehensive digestive diseases research base.
|Federal Grant Title:||Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Food and Nutrition|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-04-014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 16, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 16, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research Grants for Studies of Hepatitis C in the Setting of Renal Disease (R01)
- • Intestinal Failure, Short Gut Syndrome and Small Bowel Transplantation (R01)
- • Opportunity PA-06-301
- • Intestinal Stem Cell Consortium (U01)
- • Limited Competition for the Continuation of a National Endoscopic Database (U01)
- • Small Clinical Grants in Digestive Diseases, Nutrition and Obesity
- • Hepatotoxicity Clinical Research Network
- • Bariatric Surgery Clinical Research Consortium
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...