Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development
The summary for the Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development: This FOA will solicit applications for multiple areas of interest and will correspond to research outlined in the Department's August 2019 Report on the Status of the Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Program” (https://www.energy.gov/fe/report-congress-status-solid-oxide-fuel-cell-program), to Congress and could include, but are not limited to the following:* Small-scale (nominally 5-25 kWe) distributed generation SOFC systems.* Hydrogen production from Solid State Electrolyzer Cell (SOEC) systems and reversible SOFC systems including improving and validating the materials and systems required for the improving the cost, performance and reliability of systems using natural gas or coal-derived syngas as fuel.* Cleaning of coal-derived syngas for use as SOFC fuel and testing of single and multiple cells on syngas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters (DOE-01)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002300|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||May 28th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||May 28th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||July 7th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Opportunity: Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ryan Miller
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...
- • Enabling Gasification of Blended Coal, Biomass and Plastic Wastes to Produce Hydrogen with...
- • Hydrogen Technologies RFI-DE-FOA-0002369
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1A VSP Subsurface Imaging)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (1B Reservoir Characterization and Management)
- • Oil and Gas Program Solicitation 2005 (2A Heavy Oil Recovery)
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technolog...
- • Minority Education, Workforce, And Training Program
- • Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies
- • test program title
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center