Strengthening a network of immunization programs to support the NCIRD mission to prevent disease through immunization
The summary for the Strengthening a network of immunization programs to support the NCIRD mission to prevent disease through immunization grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening a network of immunization programs to support the NCIRD mission to prevent disease through immunization: The purpose of the project is to develop, enhance, and manage an organizational network among federally funded immunization programs that will support federal, state and local efforts to improve overall national immunization programs. The project will focus on three core strategies and the activities required to achieve these strategies to strengthen a network of immunization programs. The three core strategies are: 9 1) Support program managers to improve program practice 2) Identify and disseminate promising, useful, and successful practices 3) Support mentoring and leadership development The network will support program managers in learning, sharing expertise, and addressing the challenges they face in managing immunization program and policy changes; enhancing immunization program managers ability to achieve measurable outcomes, objectives, and activities related to the Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program Cooperative Agreement #CDC-RFA-IP13-1301.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening a network of immunization programs to support the NCIRD mission to prevent disease through immunization|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP14-1402|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 2, 2014 Informational conference call for pot|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 2, 2014 Informational conference call for pot|
|Posted Date:||May 2, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 2, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 1, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are those national nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status that have an active membership of at least one member in each of the 50 states and whose primary constituency is state immunization program managers.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
TECHNICAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SECTION (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2