Strengthening the Coordination Role of the Ministry Responsible for the Fight Against AIDS in Cote d'Ivoire under PEPFAR
The summary for the Strengthening the Coordination Role of the Ministry Responsible for the Fight Against AIDS in Cote d'Ivoire under PEPFAR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening the Coordination Role of the Ministry Responsible for the Fight Against AIDS in Cote d'Ivoire under PEPFAR: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS08-807CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Strengthening the Coordination Role of the Ministry Responsible for the Fight Against AIDS in Cote dIvoire under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." Approximately $700,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund one award to the Ministry for the Fight Against AIDS (MLS) of Cote dIvoire. The purpose of the program is to assist in the strengthening of the coordination of Cote dIvoires Ministry responsible for the fight against AIDS, with a particular focus on monitoring and evaluation; organization, dissemination, and use of HIV/AIDS data and other information; and advocacy. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to September 30, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening the Coordination Role of the Ministry Responsible for the Fight Against AIDS in Cote d'Ivoire under PEPFAR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS08-807|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 27, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The only applicant eligible for this award is the Ministry for the Fight Against AIDS (MLS) of Cote d'Ivoire.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2