Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry
The summary for the Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry: Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry
|Federal Grant Title:||Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP14-140303CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Agreements to Support State-Based Safe Motherhood and Infant Health Initiative Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Feb 8, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 8, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 29, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry, CDC-RFA-DP14-1403.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Office of Grant Services (OGS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry
- • State-based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives
- • Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program
- • Maternal Child Health Epidemiology: National and State Coalition Capacity Building to Impr...
- • Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Case Registry: Building Capacity (Module A) and Implementat...
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- • Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Setti...
- • Reproductive Health Research
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2