Supporting HIV Integration into Primary Care Settings in Indian Country
The summary for the Supporting HIV Integration into Primary Care Settings in Indian Country grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Supporting HIV Integration into Primary Care Settings in Indian Country: The purpose of the supplement is to develop the capacity of primary health care settings serving American Indian/Alaska Natives (AI/AN) to effectively integrate HIV prevention services. This will be accomplished by providing HIV integration training and technical assistance to organizations implementing HIV integration efforts in Indian Country, including but not limited to other Regional Training Centers (RTCs); Indian Health Service (IHS), tribal health, and urban Indian health programs (I/T/U); other publicly-funded primary health care settings serving AI/AN; and other relevant non-profit institutions and agencies, such as Tribal Epidemiology Centers and Indian health boards. The training curriculum and technical assistance package to be used was adapted for use among AI/AN by the awardee for the FY 2007 supplement to #04073, Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services into Reproductive Health and Community Settings in Indian Country.
|Federal Grant Title:||Supporting HIV Integration into Primary Care Settings in Indian Country|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DP04-07301SUPP08|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Agreements to Support State-Based Safe Motherhood and Infant Health Initiative Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 13, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 28, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are grantees currently funded through PA #04073.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGO Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
- • Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry
- • State-based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives
- • Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program
- • Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- • Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Setti...
- • Reproductive Health Research
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2