Swim-Thru Fishway Research Project
The summary for the Swim-Thru Fishway Research Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Swim-Thru Fishway Research Project: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Reclamations intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. It is the intent of Reclamation to enter into a grant agreement with Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife (ODFW) whereby ODFW will evaluate the effectiveness of a new system of fish passage for application at fish migration barriers such as low and mid-height dams. This project will carry out the public purpose of funding research that can assist Reclamation with development of new methods to protect fish and provide upstream fish passage at Reclamation facilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Swim-Thru Fishway Research Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||11SS10004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 28, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$36,745|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$36,745|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Strong Acting Grants Management Specialist Phone 208-378-5138
- Similar Government Grants
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program
- • June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Anaconda Inspection Station
- • Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early detection Monitoring Project
- • Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring
- • Upper Salmon Basin Stream Rehabilitation Project Planning