Table Mountain and Lamont Riparian Seep Restsoration Project
The summary for the Table Mountain and Lamont Riparian Seep Restsoration Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Table Mountain and Lamont Riparian Seep Restsoration Project: A. Project Background Information: The RFO (Rawlins Field Office) Range Management staff would like to utilize the recipient to assist with the construction of two exclosures around seeps that will have water piped to a tire tank away from the seep source. Exclosures will be located east of Lamont, near Table Mountain Carbon County, WY. The exclosures are being constructed around springs and seep sites for protection of source water and to improve the overall water table and riparian vegetation of the vicinity. Two exclosures will be constructed, both using wood posts and rail tops with wire underneath to exclude cattle from damaging the water source. Livestock and big game will be able to access a tire trough located a short distance from the exclosure. B. Project Objective: Recipients will be learning about the various construction and designs of each exclosure and how they have been configured to achieve multiple resource goals. These projects are the result of in-depth field assessments by Interdisciplinary Teams of the Ferris- Seminoe watershed assessment for Standards and Guidelines of Healthy Rangelands, and have been designed to enable the area to meet Standards of Healthy Rangelands. C. Statement of Joint Objectives/Project Management Plan: 10 days 8 People: 8 hands on work days, 1 day for travel either end of tour: at least 8 hours of academic participation/education: 1st Project Day will have a 2 hour orientation, each different task will be accompanied by a 1 hour briefing session, last day of tour will included a wrap up lasting at least 1 hour. D. Period of Project: Two weeks during the Summer of 2010.
|Federal Grant Title:||Table Mountain and Lamont Riparian Seep Restsoration Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00100|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rangeland Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 05, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 05, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$11,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$11,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze J Karklins-Powers, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Rangeland Resource Management
- • Nevada Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM Idaho Rangeland Resource Management
- • NM Rangeland Resource Management
- • OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management
- • Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education
- • Central Oregon High Desert Partnership
- • BLM-UT-Moab Fire Zone Fuels Program Monitoring Assistance
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...