Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program--Partnership Grants
The summary for the Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program--Partnership Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program--Partnership Grants: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Purpose of Program: The purpose of this program is to provide grants to promote improvements in the quality of new teachers, with the ultimate goal of increasing student achievement in the nation's K-12 classrooms. Partnership grants are designed to promote significant improvements in teacher education by strengthening the vital role of K-12 educators in the design and implementation of effective teacher education programs, and by increasing collaboration among these educators and institutions of higher education and schools of arts and sciences. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Numbers: 84.336B, 84.336D.
|Federal Grant Title:||Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program--Partnership Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-030104-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 02, 2004 Deadline for Transmittal of Pre-Appl|
|Posted Date:||Mar 03, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 02, 2004|
|Archive Date:||May 02, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$28,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Eligible partnerships, which include, at a minimum: a. a partner institution: a private independent or State-supported public institution of higher education with an eligible teacher education program; b. a school of arts and sciences; and c. a high-need local educational agency. A partnership may include additional entities, as listed in title II, part A, section 203(b) of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA). An eligible partnership may include a Governor, State educational agency, the State board of education, the State agency for higher education, an institution of higher education not described in item a, a public charter school, a public or private elementary school or secondary school, a public or private nonprofit educational organization, a business, a teacher organization, or a pre-kindergarten program. Note: A partnership that received a previous partnership grant under section 203 of the HEA is not eligible for a FY 2004 grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cotton, Julius, ED FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 708-8562, Fax (202) 205-0667, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Cotton, Julius
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Gra...
- • Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program CFDA...
- • Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program Partnership Grants
- • Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program--Teacher Quality Enhancement (TQE) Grants for S...
- • Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program--Teacher Quality Enhancement (TQE) Recruitment ...
- • Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants Program State Grants
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I