The Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail in Northern Virginia
The summary for the The Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail in Northern Virginia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail in Northern Virginia: Re-designate trails.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail in Northern Virginia|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00024|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 11, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 11, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 01, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 01, 2013|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$34,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$34,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$34,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail
- • (5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail ...
- • Operation of the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center at Nebraska City, N...
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...