Tobacco Control Policies to Promote Health Equity (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Tobacco Control Policies to Promote Health Equity (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tobacco Control Policies to Promote Health Equity (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support observational or intervention research focused on reducing disparities in tobacco use and secondhand smoke (SHS) exposure in the U.S. Specifically, this FOA aims to stimulate scientific inquiry focused on innovative state and local level tobacco prevention and control policies. The long-term goal of this FOA is to reduce disparities in tobacco-related cancers, and in doing so, to promote health equity among all populations. Applicants submitting applications related to health economics are encouraged to consult NOT-OD-16-025 to ensure that the research projects align with NIH mission priorities in health economics research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tobacco Control Policies to Promote Health Equity (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education, Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-20-302|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 7th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 7th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||September 4th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 4th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 13th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 4th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tobacco Control Policies to Promote Health Equity (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • NCI Pediatric In Vivo Testing Program (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • NCI Pediatric In Vivo Testing Program Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Childhood Cancer Survivor Study (U24 Clinical Trial Required)
- • Radiobiology of High Linear Energy Transfer (High LET) Exposure in Cancer Treatment (R01, ...
- • Breast and Prostate Cancer Data Quality and Patterns of Care Study
- • Consortium Therapeutic Studies of Primary Central Nervous System Malignancies in Adults
- • National Cooperative Drug Discovery Groups for Cancer
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...