Update Public Web Map Site
The summary for the Update Public Web Map Site grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Update Public Web Map Site: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Cooperative Agreement P19AC01199 with the Green Info Network, for the project titled "Update Public Web Map Site"
|Federal Grant Title:||Update Public Web Map Site|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Information and Statistics|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00599|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 1st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,800|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,800|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- FA Awarding Officer Lilette Baltodano 415-623-2251
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Develop an American Indian Travel Guide to the Anza Trail
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area