WARO Organization, Interpretation, Education and Outreach
The summary for the WARO Organization, Interpretation, Education and Outreach grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WARO Organization, Interpretation, Education and Outreach: THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a task agreement under a previously competed or single source justified master cooperative agreement. ooperative Agreement P13AC00931 was entered into between the National Washington Rochambeau Revolutionary Route Association, Inc.(W3R-US) , and the United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) to identify and implement priority actions for interpretation, education, signage, communication and landscape, resource, and artifact conservation and protection of the Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route NHT. W3R-US will assist with the planning development and implementation of the Long Range Interpretive Plan; research, plan and implement route signage program, based on previous research and mapping; research plan and implement interpretive programming in partnering school districts, veterans groups, states and local governments; develop and produce interpretive exhibits, educational publications, other media and programs that interpret WARO resources; provide technical support to the NPS for planning, education, outreach and research activities as they relate to WARO Long Range Interpretive Plan implementation; Organize and facilitate WARO meetings and promote WARO mission through developing WARO's website; provide technical assistance and recommendations to the NPS, municipalities, states and counties and other NGOs in trail specific states to develop WARO's outdoor recreation resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||WARO Organization, Interpretation, Education and Outreach|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-18-NERO-0105|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 22nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 22nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 1st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$49,037|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$49,037|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$49,037|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 22nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mary Raczko
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area