WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management
The summary for the WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management: Work cooperatively with a wide range of constituents to provide protection for sensitive riparian and wetland areas, maintain or restore stream function and stream access to floodplains while supporting multiple uses on public lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00095|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 6th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants : state governments, county governments, city governments, special district governments, public and state controlled institutions of higher education, Federally recognized Native American Tribal governments, Nonprofits having 501-c(3) status with IRS
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on APPLICATION tab to download full announcement and instructions
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Management Officer Robert Tichac (307) 775-6331
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • Arizona Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management Utah Fisheries and Aquatic Resource M...
- • FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management
- • NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • BLM-CO: BLM-CO Water Resources, Fisheries and Riparian Restoration Program
- • BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...