Water Conservation Field Services Program Southern California Area
The summary for the Water Conservation Field Services Program Southern California Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Conservation Field Services Program Southern California Area: The objective of this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is to invite agricultural and municipal and industrial water user entities, States, local governments, universities, and non-profit organizations that have a connection with a Reclamation Project; and tribes supported by the SCAO in order to leverage their money and resources, by cost sharing with Reclamation, on projects/activities that make more efficient use of existing water supplies through water conservation and efficiency throughout the geographic area served by the SCAO. Projects and their activities will be selected through a competitive process.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Conservation Field Services Program Southern California Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||08SF350001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Nov 19, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Nov 19, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 01, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include agricultural and municipal and industrial water user entities, States, local governments, universities, and non-profit organizations that have a connection with a Reclamation Project; and tribes supported by the SCAO. Activities are to be located in the geographic service area described in Section I of the RFP. Special emphasis will be given to eligible applicants that: 1. Are signatory agencies to the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) of the California Urban Water Conservation Council (CUWCC) and/or a Member of the Agricultural Water Management Council and; 2. Can be completed within 24 months. Proposals should emphasize water management planning, innovative technologies, implementation of quantifiable conservation measures and education and; 3. Focus on Landscape (outdoor), Agricultural Management Programs or Industrial Process Improvement/Audit Programs.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brenda Murray
Financial Assistance Specialist
Phone 702-293-8570 email@example.com Reclamation
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region
- • FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and ...
- • Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test