Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
The summary for the Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region: Through WaterSMART, the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) leverages Federal and non-Federal funding to work cooperatively with states, tribes, and local entities as they plan for and implement actions to increase water supply reliability through investments in existing infrastructure and attention to local water conflicts. Working together with our stakeholders, WaterSMART supports the Department of the Interior's (DOI) priorities, including: Creating a conservation stewardship legacy; Utilizing our natural resources; Restoring trust with local communities; Striking a regulatory balance; and Modernizing our infrastructure.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-LC-19-F002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||February 27th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||February 27th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 27th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include States, Indian tribes, irrigation districts, water districts, or other organizations with water or power delivery authority located in the Lower Colorado Region as required by Sections 9502 and 9504(a) of Public Law 111-11. Those not eligible for financial assistance under this FOA include Federal governmental entities, institutions of higher education, individuals, and 501(c)(4) organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sharon Opfermann
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Nebraska-Kansas Area Office
- • Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018
- • Water Conservation Field Service Program
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects