Water Quality Intern
The summary for the Water Quality Intern grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Quality Intern: This student intern position, provided by the Student Conservation Association, will be located in the Water Quality Group, Technical Services Division of the Upper Colorado Region, Bureau of Reclamation. The intern will assist Reclamation scientists and engineers in conducting water quality field investigations and studies, processing and reviewing data, preparation of reports, and the accomplishment of other water quality tasks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Quality Intern|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-UC-18-N0023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 12th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Heidi Hansen
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • McGee Creek Natural Scenic and Recreation Area Trail Rehabilitation Project and W.C. Proje...
- • Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands
- • Youth Conservation Activities at Canyon Ferry
- • Reclamation Youth Conservation Master Cooperative Agreements
- • Youth Intern Master Cooperative Agreements
- • AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot
- • The Reclamation Youth Conservation Program: Auburn Area Hazardous Fuels
- • Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects