Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines
The summary for the Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines: The goals of the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA's) wetland program include increasing the quantity and quality of wetlands in the U.S. by conserving and restoring wetland acreage and improving wetland health. In pursuing these goals, EPA seeks to build the capacity of all levels of government to develop and implement effective, comprehensive programs for wetland protection and management. The six program areas central to achieving these goals are: regulation, monitoring and assessment, restoration, wetland water quality and watershed management, public-private partnerships, and coordination among agencies with wetland or wetland-related programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-021304-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wetland Program Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 22, 2004 Application proposals must be submit|
|Posted Date:||Feb 20, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Apr 21, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Apr 21, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$496,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$11,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||125|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- The due date above is for Headquarters only. Please refer to the solicitation for information on the Regional contacts deadlines.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cahanap, Connie, Project Officer, Phone 202-566-1382, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Cahanap, Connie
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY20, FY21, and FY22 Region 8 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants
- • Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7
- • Wetland Program Development Grants for Region 7
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors