Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants
The summary for the Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants: The purpose and special emphasis of this grant program is to provide funding for projects which develop: 1) comprehensive wetland monitoring programs using environmental indicators, assess biological health, estimate wetland losses, gains, and functions; 2) ecologically effective compensatory mitigation for unavoidable impacts; 3) protection for isolated wetlands and other sensitive aquatic resources; and 4) tribal wetland conservation plans. Development of Habitat Conservation Plans, projects set forth by other federal agencies, or long-term planning projects not connected to near-term implementation are a low priority.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-030204-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wetland Program Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 19, 2004 Preproposals must be received by EPA|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Apr 18, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Apr 18, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- McGovern, Cheryl, Project Officer, Phone 415-972-3415, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org McGovern, Cheryl
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY20, FY21, and FY22 Region 8 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines
- • Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7
- • Wetland Program Development Grants for Region 7
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors