Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round 9
The summary for the Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round 9 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Employment and Training Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round 9: Questions regarding this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) may be emailed to WDQI_FOA-ETAemail@example.com. We encourage prospective applicants and interested parties to use the Grants.gov subscription option to register for future updates provided for this particular FOA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round 9|
|Federal Agency Name:||Employment and Training Administration (DOL-ETA)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FOA-ETA-23-05|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 10th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 10th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||July 6th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State Workforce Agencies (SWAs) - SWAs in the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Palau, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.Among the eligible applicants listed above, ETA plans to prioritize the selection of applicants that identify their current capacity with regard to longitudinal administrative databases as Launch Point 2 (see section 1.A for LP definitions) and after those, prioritize applicants that have never received a WDQI grant (any LP). Applicants that previously received three or more WDQI grants are ineligible to apply. The following States' SWAs have received three or more WDQI grants and are ineligible for this reason: Arkansas, Indiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, Texas and Rhode Island.Applicants that have an active WDQI grant are ineligible to apply. The following States' SWAs have active WDQI grants and are therefore ineligible to apply: Arkansas, Indiana, Maryland, Mississippi, and New Mexico.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants
- • Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round 8
- • Workforce Pathways for Youth grant program
- • Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round VII
- • Workforce Investment Act - Demonstration Grants; Solicitation for Grant Applications - Pri...
- • Workforce Investment Act - Demonstration Grants; Preparing Youth Offenders to Enter High G...
- • Solicitation for Grant Applications for Community-Based Job Training Grants
- More Grants from the Employment and Training Administration
- • Workforce Opportunities for Rural Communities (WORC) Round 5: A Grant Initiative for the A...
- • DOL Building Pathways to Infrastructure Jobs Grant Program
- • Program Year (PY) 2023 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Program...
- • FY 2023 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance
- • Program Year (PY) 2022 Information Technology (IT) Implementation and Support Funding for ...