Wyoming Honor Farm Wild Horse Care & Training Agreement
The summary for the Wyoming Honor Farm Wild Horse Care & Training Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wyoming Honor Farm Wild Horse Care & Training Agreement: The Bureau of Land Management, Wyoming State Office, intends to award a cooperative agreement with the Wyoming Honor Farm to provide a sound and meaningful way of ensuring proper care of captured wild horses and to ultimately prepare the horses for adoption by the general public and/or good use by agencies requiring horses.The anticipated length of the project is a 5 year period. The BLM will consider continued funding for the project upon (a) the recipient showing progress satisfactory to the BLM toward program goals and the determination by the BLM that continuation of the program would be in the best interest of the Government or (b) the availability of funds. The total project period for this award will not exceed 60 months.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wyoming Honor Farm Wild Horse Care & Training Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WY-NOI08-9011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wild Horse and Burro Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 20, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze Karklins-Powers Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 307-775-6293
Grants Mangement Officer [Ilze_Karklins-Powers@blm.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project
- • BLM-Idaho, Wildhorse Management and Education Project, Challis Field Office
- • BLM CA Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center Wild Horse Training Program
- • BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY
- • BLM OR-WA: Beaty Butte Wild Horse Gather, Fertility Control, and Training Assistance Progr...
- • Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program
- • Nevada Wild Horse Holding and Training Program
- • NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...