Youth Conservation Services
The summary for the Youth Conservation Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Savannah District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Conservation Services: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), South Atlantic Division, Wilmington District, Operations Division, Lakes Branch manages public lands at water resources development projects for public outdoor recreation and natural resource management purposes in North Carolina and Virginia. This announcement represents an opportunity to enter into a cooperative agreement with a non-federal public or non-profit education and training organization to accomplish conservation and recreation management activities on public lands under the stewardship of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Wilmington District, (USACE) at four lake projects located in North Carolina and Virginia: B. Everett Jordan Lake, Moncure, NC; Falls Lake, Wake Forest NC; John H Kerr Lake, Boydton, VA; and Philpott Lake, Bassett, VA. Activities would consist of park maintenance, trail maintenance, vegetation management, landscaping, and similar services. The USACE, Wilmington District is seeking organizations that offer challenging education and job-training opportunities to help young adults develop the skills they need to further their careers and experiences that will help them to lead full and productive lives.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Conservation Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Savannah District (DOD-COE-SAV)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912HN18BSAW9|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 10th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 10th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 29th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$260,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$24,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||July 10th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement represents an opportunity to enter into a cooperative agreement with a non-federal public or non-profit education and training organization
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sabrina Bastine
- Similar Government Grants
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Fern Ridge Lake, Eugene, OR Ar...
- • Natural Resource Management Education and Training Opportunities for Botanically Sophistic...
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of High School Aged Youth in a Na...
- • FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities
- • Museum Operations
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek
- • Diamondback Terrapin Monitoring
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project
- More Grants from the Savannah District
- • Natural Resources JBL-E