Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia
The summary for the Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Savannah District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia: The principal purpose of the agreement is to provide support to the Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield Directorate of Public Works Fish and Wildlife Branch through a Cooperative Agreement created by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District (USACE) to implement the endangered species management program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Savannah District (DOD-COE-SAV)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912HN-21-0-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 7th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 7th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||March 12th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||March 12th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||May 7th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$676,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$676,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 12th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mark Hiscox
- Similar Government Grants
- • Management, Nuisance Wildlife Bellows Air Force Station (BAFS) O'ahu, Hawaii
- • Schofield Barracks LRAM Support Range Division Hawaii, Integrated Training Area Management...
- • Eielson Air Force Base 354 CES/CEIE, Natural Resources Management, Species (Migratory Bird...
- • Recycling Program Field Support U.S. Army Garrison - Pohakuloa
- • Development and Application of Compound Flood Hazard Estimation Method for Coastal Texas
- • Natural Resources JBL-E
- • Afcec Gis Support Mapping
- • Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB
- More Grants from the Savannah District
- • Cultural Resources Management Program Support at Fort Bragg
- • Natural Resource Management at JBLE
- • Wildlife Technician Support
- • Sustainable Range Study
- • GIS Technical Support