Youth Film Camp Five-Year Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the Youth Film Camp Five-Year Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Film Camp Five-Year Cooperative Agreement: The Park Service, at Lewis & Clark National Historical Park (LEWI), has a requirement for a single cooperator to teach and produce an annual Teen Film Camp, four days long, for 10 high school-aged students for the next five summers. Award for $10,000 a year for five years depending on the availability of funding. The Film Camp is held in late August each year. The final product will consist of three stories, four to seven minutes long, reflecting the cultural and natural history of the Lower Columbia River region.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Film Camp Five-Year Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-FY12LEWI-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 02, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 02, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Full Announcement Modified to add narrative to criterion and to clarify CCR registration.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, and State, local and federally recognized tribal governments as well as schools and agencies for higher education.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Velie Contract Specialist Phone 360-565-3114
Olympic National Park Contracting [Susan_Velie@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House
- • Support stewardship of Evergreen Cemetery in Richmond, Virginia
- • Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South ...
- • Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...