1-Meter Resolution Digital Ortho Imagery over areas of Southern Nevada
The summary for the 1-Meter Resolution Digital Ortho Imagery over areas of Southern Nevada grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
1-Meter Resolution Digital Ortho Imagery over areas of Southern Nevada: This project is being undertaken to fill in gaps in coverage that were left by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's 2006 National Agricultural Imagery Program (NAIP) Nevada project. The gaps in coverage occurred in Clark, Lincoln, and Nye counties in areas that surround the Nellis Air Force Base no-fly zone. The missing areas include portions of a National Forest, a National Wildlife Refuge, BLM land, major highway rights of way, and areas under intense scrutiny for water resource development.
|Federal Grant Title:||1-Meter Resolution Digital Ortho Imagery over areas of Southern Nevada|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NV-NOI-08-0004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Feb 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 15, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund this project without full and open competition. This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Single Source Determination, specifically, an Unsolicited Proposal - the proposed award is the result of an unsolicited assistance application which represents a unique or innovative idea, method or approach which is not the subject of a current or planned contract or assistance award, but which is deemed advantageous to the program objectives.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 775-861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...