BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
The summary for the BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access: Background: The BLM has been partnering with Watershed Associations, local, and State governments for over 20 years to coordinate a variety of large-scale fish and wildlife restoration projects throughout Oregon and Washington. Projects are intended to increase populations of fish and wildlife, by restoring streams and wetlands to ensure that these habitats are capable of supporting robust fish and wildlife populations. Exploring new opportunities to provide fishing and hunting access to many of these public land areas is also an essential component of these projects. In addition, educating the public about these projects, and conducting project monitoring have been key components of these actions as well.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00022|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 18th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 18th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 19th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 19th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 17th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 19th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shelli Timmons
Grants Management Specialist
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...