BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
The summary for the BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation: Background: The BLM partners with the Cooperative Ecosystems Study Unit (CESU); State Agencies and political subdivisions thereof; private entities; and for profit and non-profit entities to study, monitor, protect, preserve, and conserve various species, to include Special Status species, throughout Oregon and Washington as well as restoring their habitat.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 19th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 19th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 16th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 19th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shelli Timmons
Grants Management Specialist
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...