2014 Broad Agency Announcement
The summary for the 2014 Broad Agency Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Engineer Research and Development Center, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2014 Broad Agency Announcement: The U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) has issued a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for various research and development topic areas. The ERDC consists of the Coastal and Hydraulics Lab (CHL), the Geotechnical and Structures Lab (GSL), the Environmental Lab (EL) and the Information Technology Lab (ITL) in Vicksburg, Mississippi; the Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab (CRREL) in Hanover, New Hampshire; the Construction Engineering Research Lab (CERL) in Champaign, Illinois; and the Topographic Engineering Center (TEC) in Alexandria, Virginia. The ERDC is responsible for conducting research in the broad fields of hydraulics, dredging, coastal engineering, instrumentation, oceanography, remote sensing, geotechnical engineering, earthquake engineering, soil effects, vehicle mobility, self-contained munitions, military engineering, geophysics, pavements, protective structures, aquatic plants, water quality, dredged material, treatment of hazardous waste, wetlands, physical/mechanical/ chemical properties of snow and other frozen precipitation, infrastructure and environmental issues for installations, computer science, telecommunications management, energy, facilities maintenance, materials and structures, engineering processes, environmental processes, land and heritage conservation, and ecological processes. The BAA is available at http://erdc.usace.army.mil/ and is open until superseded. Proposals may be accepted at any time. For questions regarding proposals to CHL, EL, GSL, TEC & ITL, contact Derek Howard at 601-634-3310 or via email at Derek.A.Howard@usace.army.mil. For questions concerning proposals to CERL, contact Wanda Huber at 217-373-6730 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrea Krouse at 217-373-6746 or via email at email@example.com. For questions concerning proposals to CRREL, contact Wendy Adams at 603-646-4323 or via email at Wendy.A.Adams@usace.army.mil. Contact the technical personnel listed at the end of each topic area for questions concerning the topic areas themselves.
|Federal Grant Title:||2014 Broad Agency Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Engineer Research and Development Center|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912HZ-14-BAA-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant, Procurement Contract|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 31, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 31, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jan 27, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jan 27, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Mar 2, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Research and Development
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Derek Howard
Engineer Research and Development Center 601-634-3310
- Similar Government Grants
- • Request for Information - HBCU/MI Quantum Sciences Research Capabilities
- • Minerva Research Initiative
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Department of Defense Basic Research Program for Historically Black Colle...
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Engineer Research and Development Center
- • Museum Operations
- • 2019 ERDC Broad Agency Announcement
- • 2018 ERDC Broad Agency Announcement
- • 2017 Broad Agency Announcement
- • 2016 Broad Agency Announcement