2019 ERDC Broad Agency Announcement
The summary for the 2019 ERDC Broad Agency Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Engineer Research and Development Center, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2019 ERDC Broad Agency Announcement: The U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) has issued a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for various research and development topic areas. The ERDC consists of the Coastal and Hydraulics Lab (CHL), the Geotechnical and Structures Lab (GSL), the USACE Reachback Operations Center (UROC), the Environmental Lab (EL) and the Information Technology Lab (ITL) in Vicksburg, Mississippi; the Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab (CRREL) in Hanover, New Hampshire; the Construction Engineering Research Lab (CERL) in Champaign, Illinois; and the Geospatial Research Laboratory (GRL) in Alexandria, Virginia. The ERDC is responsible for conducting research in the broad fields of hydraulics, dredging, coastal engineering, instrumentation, oceanography, remote sensing, geotechnical engineering, earthquake engineering, soil effects, vehicle mobility, self-contained munitions, military engineering, geophysics, pavements, protective structures, aquatic plants, water quality, dredged material, treatment of hazardous waste, wetlands, physical/mechanical/chemical properties of snow and other frozen precipitation, infrastructure and environmental issues for installations, computer science, telecommunications management, energy, facilities maintenance, materials and structures, engineering processes, environmental processes, land and heritage conservation, and ecological processes. The BAA is available as an attachment to this posting and is also available at http://erdc.usace.army.mil. The BAA is open until superseded. Proposals may be accepted at any time. The following information must be included in the body of the e-mail when submitting the proposal electronically: 1. Laboratory Name and Topic Number (Spell out the complete name of the laboratory. Do not use the acronym.) 2. Vendor Name and Address 3. Proposal Title 4. Total Dollar Amount For questions regarding proposals to CHL, GSL, EL, ITL, CRREL, and UROC submit your question to the following e-mail address: ERDC-BAA@usace.army.mil. You may also contact Reginald Bryant at 601-634-7166. For questions regarding proposals to CERL and GRL, contact Andrea Thomas at 217-373-6746 or via email at Andrea.J.Thomas@usace.army.mil.You may contact the technical personnel listed at the end of each topic area for questions concerning the topic areas themselves.
|Federal Grant Title:||2019 ERDC Broad Agency Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Engineer Research and Development Center (DOD-COE-ERDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912HZ-19-BAA-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 4th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||February 4th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||March 1st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 4th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Research and Development
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Reginald Bryant
ERDC Contracting Office
ERDC Contracting Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Request for Information - HBCU/MI Quantum Sciences Research Capabilities
- • Minerva Research Initiative
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Department of Defense Basic Research Program for Historically Black Colle...
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Engineer Research and Development Center
- • Museum Operations
- • 2018 ERDC Broad Agency Announcement
- • 2017 Broad Agency Announcement
- • 2016 Broad Agency Announcement
- • Department of Defence Legacy Resource Management Program