Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau
The summary for the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau: This award is being made to the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau, for their work in reducing the burden of TB.
|Federal Grant Title:||Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PS08EM-801|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tuberculosis Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 22, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 14, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$478,492|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$478,492|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$478,492|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The only applicant eligible to apply and receive funding is the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Su...
- • Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COE)
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
- • To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National T...
- • Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials
- • National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers
- • Addressing Global TB Prevention And Control In All Populations And Strengthening Health Fa...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2