Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials
The summary for the Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials: The purpose of the program is to prepare communities for large (over 5000 subjects) community-based clinical trials for the evaluation of new vaccine candidates for TB in multiple, diverse, global locations. The estimated funding award date is August 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA04086|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tuberculosis Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 28, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 28, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by all foundations uniquely qualified to test new TB vaccines, as demonstrated by the implementation and conduct of a large-scale community-based TB vaccine field trial. Eligibility is limited in response to Congressional appropriation language. Funds are available to both International and domestic applicants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Su...
- • Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COE)
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
- • To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National T...
- • National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers
- • Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau
- • Addressing Global TB Prevention And Control In All Populations And Strengthening Health Fa...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2