National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers
The summary for the National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-644 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers." $142,500 will be available in FY2006 to fund one award to: (1) maintain an effective communication capacity among the nations Tuberculosis (TB) control officials (TB Controllers) and TB nursing professionals; (2) sustain a capacity for coordinating the rapid, comprehensive assessment of problems and opportunities in the field of TB prevention and control; (3) maintain the capacity to coordinate the consultations and collaborations that produce a front line perspective on the fast moving programmatic, scientific, and technological issues affecting the goal of TB elimination; (4) assist in identifying TB training needs; and (5) continue the capacity for cataloging and tracking the public and private assets of the nation=s TB elimination efforts. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is April 24, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-644|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tuberculosis Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 24, 2006 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 24, 2006|
|Archive Date:||May 24, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$142,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$142,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: . Public nonprofit organizations . Private nonprofit organizations . For profit organizations . Small, minority, women-owned businesses . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments . Indian tribes . Indian tribal organizations . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Place this documentation behind the first page of the application form.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Su...
- • Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COE)
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
- • To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National T...
- • Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials
- • Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau
- • Addressing Global TB Prevention And Control In All Populations And Strengthening Health Fa...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2