Alaska Native Science and Engineering Scholarship Program (ANSEP), Alaska
The summary for the Alaska Native Science and Engineering Scholarship Program (ANSEP), Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alaska Native Science and Engineering Scholarship Program (ANSEP), Alaska: Educating and encouraging the next generation of stewards has been recognized by the BLM Directorate as a primary mission of the BLM. The BLM would like to partner with the highly successful Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program (ANSEP). The program is creating a systematic change in the hiring patterns of rural and Indigenous Alaskans in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) by increasing the number of individuals on a career path to leadership in STEM fields. The Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program is a comprehensive suite of Pre-College, Summer Bridge, University Retention, and Graduate components. ANSEP students will receive financial and practical support in the pursuit of professional careers. This will result in increased numbers of practicing professional indigenous scientists in Alaska.
|Federal Grant Title:||Alaska Native Science and Engineering Scholarship Program (ANSEP), Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00343|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 15, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$22,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Lotus Notes [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands