Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States Program
The summary for the Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States Program: The purpose of these projects is to: 1. Develop models of home and community based care for persons with Alzheimer s disease and their families, and 2. Improve the existing home and community based care system to better respond to the needs of persons with dementia and their families, through improving the coordination and integrated access to health and social support services.
|Federal Grant Title:||Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-AoA-03-03|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2003|
|Posted Date:||May 02, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 16, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 16, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yan, Yi-Hsin, IT Specialist, Phone 202-357-3436, Fax 202-357-3467, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Yan, Yi-Hsin
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-...
- • Alzheimers's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia...
- • Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program: Dementia Capability for Persons with Alzh...
- • Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and thei...
- • Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems For Persons With Dementia And Their...
- • Alzheimers Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program
- • Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...