Anthropology Arcata FO Resource Management Strategies for the 21st Century CESU
The summary for the Anthropology Arcata FO Resource Management Strategies for the 21st Century CESU grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Anthropology Arcata FO Resource Management Strategies for the 21st Century CESU: The proposed projects will connect budding scientists with a wide range of 21st century resource management issues and strategies. Recipients will gain valuable hands on experience and mentoring within the Anthropology field of study with a variety of cultural resource issues for which the Bureau of Land Management is responsible. The primary goal of these projects will create a cultural resources database linked to an interagency accessible GIS that will host data essential for the proper management of the significant historic properties for which the BLM is responsible. The projects proposed under an agreement are data entry, GIS mapping projects, field checking of archival data (cultural resource reports and records), controlled dissemination of collected data, and long term archiving of those data.
|Federal Grant Title:||Anthropology Arcata FO Resource Management Strategies for the 21st Century CESU|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00146|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 22, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands