Application of Remote Sensing to Fish Habitat Management, Alaska
The summary for the Application of Remote Sensing to Fish Habitat Management, Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Application of Remote Sensing to Fish Habitat Management, Alaska: This project is to develop procedures to utilize current remote sensing technology to assist in management decisions and related monitoring regarding the protection of winter fish habitat among oil and gas surface activities. It will also develop analysis tools for delineating areas of liquid water during the end of winter period in the National Petroleum Reserv-Alaska (NPR-A) by using Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) or other similar technology. These areas will represent potential overwintering habitat for fish.
|Federal Grant Title:||Application of Remote Sensing to Fish Habitat Management, Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AK-RFA08-0016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jul 29, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jul 29, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other eligibility criteria: This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Program. CESU's are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith Grants Management Officer Phone 907-271-5193
Lotus Notes [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands