Archaeological Investigations, Fort Clark Irrigation District
The summary for the Archaeological Investigations, Fort Clark Irrigation District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archaeological Investigations, Fort Clark Irrigation District: Dakotas Area Office (Reclamation) intends to award a grant/cooperative agreement to the University of North Dakota, Department of Anthropology. The purpose of the project is to conduct a Class III intensive pedestrian survey of selected Reclamation-owned lands and easements at Fort Clark Irrigation District to identify and record prehistoric archaeological sites (see Attachment A canal map). The irrigation district and its historic engineering features have already been recorded, and evaluated in a report entitled National Register Historic Preservation (NRHP) Evaluation Services for Dakota Area Offices. The project will also serve as an archaeological field school to educate university students in the basics of sound archaeological field methods and receive hands-on instruction in the field.
|Federal Grant Title:||Archaeological Investigations, Fort Clark Irrigation District|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SS60012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 06, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 06, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Irene Hoiby Grants Management Specialist Phone 406-247-7615
Grants Management Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Decision Support DOcument for the Management of Truckee-Carson Watershed River Systems
- • South Central Regional Assessment Study - Notice of Intent to Award
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions
- • Upper Missouri River Pallid Sturgeon Tagging