Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) and Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites, & Trails (WSPHS) have entered into Memorandum of Understanding 2AG6001660 dated May 28, 1992, in order for WSPHS to be Reclamations managing partner for the development, operation, maintenance, and replacement of recreation facilities and administration of recreation areas and other lands at Reclamation reservoirs, which includes Guernsey Dam and Reservoir. Reclamation, the Wyoming State Historic Preservation Officer (SHPO), and WSPHS entered into a Memorandum of Agreement Regarding Guernsey Safety of Dams Program Corrective Actions (MOA) in November 2012 to mitigate the adverse affects of the Guernsey SOD Program Corrective Actions on Guernsey State Park as required by the National Historic Preservation Act. Mitigation of the adverse affects at Guernsey State Park will include the development of exhibits at the Guernsey Museum, the continuation of park interpretive work at the Guernsey National Historic Landmark, and the preparation and completion of a long-term plan for conservation practices of historic structures and the museum exhibits at Guernsey State Park/National Historic Landmark. The Guernsey Museum, the interpretive work, and the Guernsey State Park/National Historic Landmark are all managed on Reclamations behalf by WSPHS pursuant to Memorandum of Understanding 2AG6001660.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SS60020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 07, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 07, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 24, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 06, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,125|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,125|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local agencies, sponsored organizations, public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other public institutions/organizations, Federally-recognized Indian Tribal governments, minority groups, specialized groups, small businesses, profit organizations, private nonprofit institutions/organizations, quasi-public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other private institutions/organizations, and Native American Organizations, educational or scientific organization, or any institution, corporation, association, or individual that possesses the requisite professional requirements.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Irene Hoiby
Grants Management Specialist
Grants Management Specialist
Bureau of Reclamation - Great Plains Region 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Decision Support DOcument for the Management of Truckee-Carson Watershed River Systems
- • South Central Regional Assessment Study - Notice of Intent to Award
- • Upper Missouri River Pallid Sturgeon Tagging
- • Notice of Intent to Award -The Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections