BLM AK CESU University of Alaska Fairbanks, Athabascan Place Names
The summary for the BLM AK CESU University of Alaska Fairbanks, Athabascan Place Names grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AK CESU University of Alaska Fairbanks, Athabascan Place Names: The CESU National Network is a consortium of federal agencies and other partners with scientific research and/or land management expertise, including tribes, universities, state agencies and other organizations. Foremost experts will visit Alaskan Athabascan elders knowledgeable with the Steese National Conservation Area landscape and conduct interviews to gather ethnogeographic data pertinent to this and surrounding areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AK CESU University of Alaska Fairbanks, Athabascan Place Names|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00085|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 29, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 29, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 29, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 29, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Betty Lockard, GMO, 907-267-1213
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...